The MC1050 has a robust construction and an adaptable, modular design built to deliver many years of service. Its standard features include a fully guarded drive and tail drum area, self-tensioning belt scraper on drive drum, fixed troughing idlers and height adjustable structure. The MC1050 is supplied in 24m length with a 1.5 meter per second belt speed and is powered by a 22kW electric motor complete with V-belt driven reduction gearbox fitted with anti-rollback device.
All conveyors are available ex-stock and are supplied ready to run. The MC1050 conveyor is tried and tested and designed to integrate with the Pilot Modular range ensuring rapid installation of an entire transfer and stockpiling system.
At a GLANCE
- 1050mm wide conveyor belt
- Drive consisting of 22kW electric motor, complete with V-belt driven reduction gearbox fitted with anti-rollback device
- Belt speed at 1.5m/s
- Height adjustable structure
- Fully guarded drive and tail drum area.
- Safety trip wire switch along entire length of conveyor
- Fixed troughing idlers
- Self-tensioning belt scraper on drive drum
- Fixed support legs on base plate with slewing ability
- Feed boot with rubber skirting
- Tail drum guarding
- Tail drum plough scraper
- Guards with rubber skirts along entire length
- Spare parts are readily available from our PartsLink division