DOUBLE ROLL CRUSHERS
Pilot Crushtec has designed, fabricated and manufactured a mobile double roll crusher unit called the DR400.
The DR400 double roll crusher is a track-mounted, self-driven, feeding, crushing and stockpiling machine for use in medium to hard bituminous coal crushing applications and is fitted with a purpose-designed 3636 double drum roll.
Our double roll crusher unit forms part of a comprehensive range of materials handling equipment including screening, washing, recycling, feeding, conveying and stockpiling solutions.
To get up and running and start generating revenue quickly, add Pilot Crushtec International’s double roll crushers to your processing plant. Contact us for more detailed information.
At A Glance
- Does not produce a large amount of fines
- 40mm product can be produced in one pass
- First double roll crusher to be mounted on a tracked chassis
- Side mounted crusher drive for ease of maintenance
- Spring back drum mechanism
- Caterpillar C7, 186kW, power at 2200rpm, Tier 3/ACERT engine
- Diesel Tank 700l capacity with a low-level warning
- Hydraulic Tank 800l capacity with a low-level shutdown
- Failsafe emergency stop circuit
- Filters with clogging indicators integrated with the control panel
The DoppiaTrac is a track-mounted, self-driven, feeding, crushing and stockpiling machine for medium to hard bituminous coal crushing applications and is fitted with a purpose-designed 3636 double drum roll.