Sandvik Construction launches the new QA335 Doublescreen
Featuring the patented Doublescreen technology which gives you ultimate screening flexibility, this new mid-sized unit offers a highly efficient, versatile and productive solution designed with your needs in mind.
Based around a 4 x 1.5 m / 13’ x 5’ Doublescreen the new QA335 includes many class leading features for ease of operation and high levels of efficiency. These include auser-friendly electrical control system with sequential start up, hydraulic screen separation to aid screen media changes, and a fuel efficient 74.5 kW / 100 hp engine.
The QA335 has been designed with wrap-around walkways to provide you with a safe working platform for service and maintenance with these being hydraulically operated enabling quick set-up times. The QA335 also features radio control for ease of maneuverability on site, and an oil cooler fitted as standard.
The innovative Doublescreen technology is one of the most adaptable and flexible screening solutions available on the market today. It consists of two high velocity screen boxes featuring independent screen drives with the ability to adjust the working angle of each screen independently to each other to suit the exact requirements of your application. This offers you greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency, which makes it ideal for producing tight specification products, without compromising on production.
Customer focused features include:
- Patented Doublescreenfeaturing two independent two deck screens, which effectively perform two processes on one plant
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification products
- Massive stockpiling capabilitythrough integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy and low operating costs
- Ease of operation with new color-coded control panel with sequential start up
- Wide selection of optional extras to suit every climate and customer need
- Safety compliant with the latest Machinery Directives and full radio remote control throughout
First Primary Screen: 1524 x 1524 mm / 5 x 5’ top and bottom
Second Screen: 2439 x 1524 mm / 8 x 5’ top and bottom
Engine: CAT C4.4 74.5kW / 100hp
Hopper Capacity: 6.6m3 / 8.6yd3
Estimated Weight (Standard): 27,050 kg / 59,635 lbs