The trailer-mounted TM0605 impact crusher is extremely versatile, and is aimed at new or smaller operators who do not have large budgets for capital expenditure and require small capacities. This includes small contractors, site clearing, demolition operations, and small aggregate and sand
suppliers in rural areas. The TM0605, which is capable of handling up to 35tph of throughput, is also ideal for hand-fed scenarios, and where there is a great deal of manual labour on hand.
The impact crusher is equipped with a heavy-duty fixed hammer rotor, three high chrome heavy-duty blowbars, Hardox 400 Brinell liners and impact plates, and a feed chute with rubber curtains. Its split and hinged upper housing makes for easy opening. The rotor is capable of speeds between 650 and 900 rpm and is able to handle feed material of up to 350mm in soft rock and up to 150mm in hard rock applications.
Mounted on two heavy-duty axles, the trailer has a front drawbar mounted to a slew ring for towing. The unit features a heavy-duty chassis with maintenance deck. The drive set consists of a three-cylinder, air-cooled Caterpillar C2.2 diesel engine, 7” manually operated PTO clutch, driving pulleys and v-belts. The engine features a key-start ignition and a simple engine protection system.
The unit can be operational within minutes of arriving on site and is a valuable addition to the Pilot Modular range.
At a GLANCE
- High performance output
- Trailer mounted on two heavy-duty axles with 11.00 x 15” tyres
- Front drawbar mounted to slew ring for on-site towing
- Three-cylinder air-cooled Caterpillar C2.2 with engine protection system
- Drive set consisting of diesel engine, pulleys and v-belts
- Heavy-duty fixed hammer rotor
- 3x High chrome blowbars / hammers
- Hardox 400 liners and impact plates
- Feed chute with rubber curtains
- Manually operated 7” PTO clutch
- Rockbox chute for crusher discharge
- Heavy-duty chassis with maintenance deck
- Split and hinged upper housing
- Hydraulic opening of crusher housing
- Easy to maintain