Generac® Mobile Tower Light, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of lighting towers, produces mobile freestanding mobile lighting towers. The VT1 light tower is fully capable of illuminating an area of up to 4200m².
The VT1 lighting tower supports a set of 1000 watt metal halide floodlights mounted on a telescopic mast that extends to a maximum height of 8.5 metres.
The VT1 can be equipped with low speed trailer for building sites or road trailer with lights and brakes. The VT1 has two different engine options available, Kubota D1105 or Yanmar 3TN.
The VT1’s target markets include mining, quarrying and construction sites, road works, airports and industrial premises. Emergency services and organisers of outside events also use them extensively.
At a GLANCE
- 8.5m maximum height
- 4 x 1000W metal halide floodlights
- 7 sections galvanised telescopic mast
- Hydraulic lifting system with emergency bypass
- 4 x adjustable galvanised stabilisers
- Certified 110 km/h wind stability
- Electrical coiled cable with a protective housing
- Central lifting eye and forklift sockets
- Lockable access panels
- Straight tow bar with jockey wheel and parking brake
- Integrated generator set
- Braked axle trailer
- Optional Extra
- Low speed site-tow trailer