High performing scalping solution developed to offer operator comfort
Developed in response to the needs of our customers, Sandvik Construction Mobile Crushers and Screens has refreshed the flagship QE440 scalper with the QE441 now being the latest addition to the Premium range of scalping screens.
Key refinements to the refreshed QE441 include updates to the screenbox, screen drive and screen media, which increases uptime, performance and versatility. Other improvements include upgrades to the apron plate feeder, wear resistant hopper and radio remote controls, all of which are fitted as standard.
To improve the experience for our operators, this model now includes Sandvik’s easy to use control system and user interface with sequential start, whilst two speed tracking will help to reduce travel time between jobsites. The QE441 offers increased plant durability and operator comfort, without sacrificing on performance.
The QE441 can accept even the most robust of infeed material and is now even better suited to your large quarrying, mining and recycling applications. It can also work as a stand-alone unit feeding a primary crusher.
Some of the outstanding features of this latest addition to the Sandvik range of mobile screens include:
- Next generation 1-Series scalper
- Class leading total scalping area of 18 x 6’ / 16.5 x 6’ (5.5 x 1.75m / 5 x 1.75m) allowing for enormous rates of production
- Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy, and low operating costs
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Different applications catered for through Sandvik screening media
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site
Screen Top Deck: 5480 x 1750mm / 18′ x 6′
Screen Bottom Deck: 5000 x 1750mm / 16′ 5 x 6′
Engine: CAT C4.4 Acert 96kW / 129hp
Hopper Capacity: 8.5m³ / 11.1yd³
Estimated Weight (Standard): 37,070kg / 81,725lbs