Ground breaking performance for value driven customers
Metso has invested over 30 years of mobile crushing experience and almost 100 years of crushing experience into the engineering pedigree of the Lokotrack® LT106™ Mobile Jaw Crusher. Using 21st century design techniques and advanced composite materials the LT106 sets new bench marks in its class for productivity, efficiency and availability.
The heart of the LT106 is Metso’s renowned C106 jaw crusher which, backed by new features including a specially developed high inertia fly wheel and an integrated process automation system ensures that this latest generation crusher is the most productive in its class. Its performance in applications relating to even the hardest materials proves the LT106 has the capability to comfortably produce a regular 250 tonnes per hour.
Weighing in at just 42,000kgs, the LT106 is not only considerably lighter that many equivalent products on the market but its compact design and tractability yield significant savings for operators, both on site and in transit between locations.
Notable features which demonstrate the Metso’s signature build quality and attention to detail include:
- C106 jaw crusher with hydraulic drive enabling changes in rotor director to offset blockages
- Well balanced and smooth operation eliminates stress on chassis, material level sensor and new feed chute to maximise crushing output
- Maximum feed size 600mm³
- Extended 9cm³ feed hopper with aggressive vibrating feeder supplied as standard. Design incorporates shielding to protect hydraulic ram systems
- CAT C9.3 Tier 3A power unit delivering 224kW with 600l fuel tank
- Steel reinforced main conveyor width 1000mm- Discharge 3900mm. Aluminium dust covers, high pressure water dust suppression system and built in pump are fitted as standard
- Unique primary and secondary scavenger air filters fitted for operation in harsh and extreme conditions eliminating need for daily changes
- Ease of access to all hydraulic systems reduces time and impact of fluids on the environment
- Radial side conveyor able to operate at required angles both sides of machine. Recedes easily into main body of crusher when not in use or during transportation
- Fly wheel cover and all control panels are manufactured from polymer plastics permitting easy access, ease of lifting and closure (no bolts) and mitigating exposure to dust
- Numerous safety features include protection gate over crusher, hydraulically operated sidewalls and wedges, marked and coded electrical components and spacious maintenance platforms. Strategic emergency buttons and pull cords can instantly halt conveyors
- A lighting mast is supplied as standard equipment on the LT106
- Every Metso LT 106 arrives complete with a tool box containing high quality essential tools, tool reference list and lifting equipment to remove and replace jaw dies and cheek and toggle plates
Metso Metrics System
Metso now offers the option of a remote data monitoring system which provides customers with a reliable report on fleet performance and maintenance needs. Available data includes running/idling and standing hours/ fuel consumption/ service schedules and notification of components working outside of normal operating parameters.