Pilot Crushtec has designed, fabricated and manufactured a mobile double-roll crusher unit called the DR400.
The DR400 double-roll crusher is a track-mounted, self-driven, feeding, crushing and stockpiling machine for use in medium to hard bituminous coal crushing applications and is fitted with a purpose-designed 3636 double drum roll.
Our double-roller crusher unit forms part of a comprehensive range of materials handling equipment including screening, washing, recycling, feeding, conveying and stockpiling solutions.
To get up and running and start generating revenue quickly, add Pilot Crushtec International’s double roll crushers to your processing plant. Contact us for more detailed information.
At A Glance
- Guaranteed product sizing in one pass as small as 35mm without the need for post screening
- Feed size up to 180mm
- Fully site mobile with a quick set up time
- Unique crushing action which minimises fines generation
- Can work independently with loaders or interlocked as part of a crushing train with upstream and downstream communication
- Highly efficient, latest generation Volvo engine
- Effective crushing method that consumes low kilowatts per ton produced
- Low transport weight and compact transport dimensions
- Designed and manufactured to suite mining conditions
- Fully guarded with all the latest safety features.
The DoppiaTrac is a track-mounted, self-driven, feeding, crushing and stockpiling machine for medium to hard bituminous coal crushing applications and is fitted with a purpose-designed 3636 double drum roll.