Crushing and Material Handling Solutions
Pilot Crushtec International (PTY) Ltd is South Africa's leading supplier of mobile and semi-mobile crushing, screening, recycling, sand washing, stockpiling, compacting and material handling solutions. Our product range includes jaw crushers, cone crushers, vertical shaft impact (VSI) crushers, impact crushers, screens and conveyors.
Throughout our 26 year existence we have achieved continuous long-term growth and sustainability in our business by providing our customers with the ultimate sales experience, high quality products and legendary after sales support. We aim to create value through leadership in every market in which we operate.
We employ more than 100 people at our head office and assembly factory in Jet Park. Our innovative, high-tech products are designed, manufactured and produced in our ultra-modern and purpose-built 9500m2 facility, situated in Jet Park, conveniently located 5 minutes from Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport.
We market our products
and services in over 40 countries and are active in industries as diverse as coal, diamond, gold, cobalt and platinum mining, aggregate and sand quarrying, construction, civil engineering and recycling. We provide the best industrial solutions for our customers by sharing our vast experience and knowledge; by innovating and pushing the accepted boundaries and we always conduct business based on long term, enduring relationships, trust and perseverance.
We have a range of our own brands that are market leaders in their respective product and service niches, which include:
Twister Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers
– used for manufacturing “in-spec”, high quality, cubical shaped aggregates and sand for road topping, high-strength concrete and for making fines for industrial and pre-milling applications.
– a fully mobile, diesel hydraulic, remote controlled, tracked version of the Twister crusher.
– a complete standard range of semi-mobile, skid-mounted, ready to run, crushing, screening and conveying equipment, designed for rapid installation and to be easily adaptable for ever-changing applications and or requirements. Turnkey plants for all requirements can be quickly and efficiently designed, installed and commissioned within days.
– a fully mobile, tracked, diesel hydraulic, remote controlled, loading, crushing and stockpiling machine for diverse recycling applications, including construction and demolition waste, asphalt paving, clay and concrete bricks and blocks, porcelain, ceramics glass and other solid waste.
– a tow-behind, rugged machine that simultaneously and rapidly crushes and compacts a wide variety of borrow-pit rock, aggregate and sand for sub-base and base course layers in asphalt road construction.
– a versatile screening media that can be retrofitted into most mobile and static inclined screens to increase production by reducing or eliminating blinding, blocking and pegging.
We also exclusively represent world leading brands in the southern African region, which include:
at the heart of Metso is the uneding drive to make the big difference to their customers. What makes that possible is over 100 years of accumulated knowledge, deeply committed people and industry leading solutions.
– a world leading range of high-quality, powerful compact recycling crushers designed for economic recycling of a wide variety of materials to make high value aggregate.
– the global market leader and manufacturer of the worlds largest lighting towers for all lighting applications in the construction mining, rail, airport and event industries.
– specialises in the development, production and marketing of a range of dust control system equipment ideal for use by demolition contractors, recycling and construction companies.