How to earn points
Once your Pilot Premio Account has been activated and on receipt of full payment for goods purchased, you will earn 1 Premio for every R100 of new equipment, spare parts, labour and services purchased.
If you settle your credit account with Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) Ltd, within 30 days of the statement date, you will earn an additional 1.5 Premios for every R100 settled, within the 30 day payment period for all qualifying purchases.
You cannot earn Premios on the following:
• Transport purchases/recoveries;
• Insurance purchases/recoveries;
• Flight and accommodation purchases/recoveries;
• Travel time and travel km purchases/recoveries;
• ROP (Rental with an Option to Purchase) Agreements;
• Special payment arrangements;
• Retention guarantees;
• All sales to Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) Ltd suppliers;
• Cash sales on spare parts or services;
How to spend your Premios
Premios can be used for the payment of spare part purchases and or payment of service purchases.
Premios are not redeemable for cash.
Premios are allocated to your Pilot Premio Account and are redeemed by completing a Premio Spend Voucher which needs to be signed by the authorised individual as indicated in the Pilot Premio Programme Application form.
To protect all of us and as Premios are valuable, we will not issue Premios until we have a Premio Spend Voucher signed and approved by the authorised signatory.
For further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org